Recently, my blog crossed 250 followers. So to everyone that has followed, thanks for being here!
I know of those 250+, you’re all here for different reasons. So I’d like to break down my thanks by area:
- To those that followed for the astronomy photographs and images, I hope you continue to like them. I know my posting schedule can be erratic. Sometimes I post multiple times a week, and then I go on a month hiatus. It’s largely due to the weather and other factors which can make astrophotography difficult. “Planet season” is coming up this year, so I’m looking forward to a nice stint of observing and photographing Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn as they return to the evening sky.
- If you accidentally clicked the Follow button, I am still glad you are here, and hope you found a post or two interesting.
- If you are a bot, спасибо, тоже.
- If you followed for the Star Wars posts, I’m sorry but I have nothing else to say about it.
So are you at home right now and looking for things to do? Here is a montage of my past posts on some of my main and not-so main topics. Hope you enjoy them!
- My favorite composite post, showing relative size of Jupiter next to the Moon
- That time I posted about President Donald Trump
- My “definitive” post on Pluto
- Mars at opposition in 2018
- Jupiter with two of its moons
- Jupiter animation
- Two sessions of Saturn, here and here
- Goose Moon
- Moon and Venus
- The silliness of the Hollywood Moon
- 2017 Solar Eclipse
- 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- 2019 Lunar Eclipse
- My first attempt at photographing the Orion Nebula
- Orion and Taurus
- Astronomy vs. Astrology
- My thoughts on Star Wars, plus what I had hoped the Disney trilogy had been
Thanks again for reading my blog, and clear skies!